|Main Color||Navy Blue|
|Main Material||Solid Wood|
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||64.00|
|Assembled Width (in.)||15.00|
|Assembled Height (in.)||30.00|
TREXM Console Table 64" Long Extra-thick Sofa Table with Drawers and Shelf for Entryway, Hallway, Living Room (Navy Blue)
Partial Assembly Required || Environmentally Preferred || Six Months Warranty
Extra-long & Extra-thick || Different Size Drawers || MDF + Pine Wood
Storage Features:Different Size Drawers \ Open Countertop \ Bottom Shelf
1. Designed in an extra-long, extra-thick Mediterranean style, this console adds a subtle elegance to your space and provides space to accent and display your belongings.
2. Whether you need a light source, a convenient place to display nick-knacks, or you require extra storage with a small footprint, this console table is the perfect match.
3. Include 3 convenient drawers for storing important items such as keys, pens, receipts, etc. Different drawer sizes meet your different storage needs. With an 22 lbs weight capacity you can easily organize your life.
4. Manufactured from solid wood legs and bottom support leg, framing and drawer knobs with extra thick MDF panel boards for a strong, sturdy design that maximizes durability.
5. Some minimal assembly required, simply attach the legs and bottom board. Weight capacity: Top: 110 lbs. Bottom shelf: 55 lbs. Drawers: 22 lbs.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
||64"L x 15"W x 30"H, 64.4LBS
|Package Dimensions & Weight
||68"L x 19"W x 11"H, 77.16LBS
|Drawer Interier Dimensions||
Large: 16.7"L x 9.7"W x 3.7"H
Small：14.1"L x 9.7"W x 3.7"H
Bottom Shelf Dimensions
||62.4"L x 13.8"W x 0.8"H
Countertop: 110 LBS
Bottom shelf: 55 LBS
Drawer: 22 LBS
Rubber wood frame and legs
Countertop: 30 mm
Bottom shelf: 20 mm
Legs: 85 mm
|Additional Tools Required
||All tools included
|Care & Maintance
1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.